as many fast food places have begun to cut out trans fats from their menus, Burger King still uses artery clogging trans fatty acids in a lot of their foods. They also have a "Triple Whopper" sandwich that contains around 1230 calories and have the audacity to market it as a "manly meal". Burger King does, however, have a handful of halfway decent options on the menu that won't go directly to your waistline and these are listed below. In general, stick to the grilled chicken or salads.
• Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich (no mayo): 280 calories, 9g fat, 2g saturated fat, 1130mg sodium
• BK Veggie Burger (no mayo, no cheese): 340 calories, 8g fat, 1g sat. fat, 1030mg sodium
• Side Garden Salad w/ Fat Free Ranch Dressing: 75 calories, 0g fat, 0g sat. fat, 740mg sodium (Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing adds 90 calories, 2.5g fat, and 790mg sodium)
• Tender grill Chicken Garden Salad w/ Fat Free Ranch Dressing: 240 calories, 9g fat, 3.5g sat. fat, 1460mg sodium
• Ham Omelet Sandwich: 290 calories, 12g fat, 4.5g sat. fat, 870mg sodium (not healthy by normal standards but this is by far their healthiest breakfast sandwich)